Our mission is to redefine the standard of care by thoroughly understanding and addressing the unique needs of each client. Through meticulous assessments, we ensure a seamless alignment between client requirements and the expertise of our qualified, trustworthy, and compassionate personnel. This personalized approach serves as the foundation of our commitment to delivering exceptional care that goes beyond the expected.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
The Care Art Homecare founder started to provide care to her own family in the Philippines and now rendering senior care providers in Orange County, California. Back in the year 2006, our founder joined the Carmelite Sister of the Divine Heart of Jesus (Holy Innocents Center, East Chicago Indiana-Home for the Children and St. Anne’s Home-Grand Rapids Michigan-Senior Living Community) through voluntary and apostolic mission to love, care, help, and serve children, youth, and elderly. Since then, our founder has been motivated and inspired to carry the mission for people who need care and employment.
- Our founder is a Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Home Health Aide, Restorative Nursing Assistant, and Certified Caregiver.
- Care Art Homecare was formed to serve the growing need for caregiving services for our elderly loved ones.
- Care Art Homecare understands the importance of a loving, caring, and helping hand, especially in the elderly stages of life.
- Care Art Homecare is a registered and licensed agency based in Lake Forest, California.
- Care Art Homecare believes that independence, at any level, promotes purpose in our lives and often brings happiness.
- For Care Art Homecare, “Caring Is an Art That Comes from the Heart”.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which includes:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life, and well-being central in the design and delivery of our services;
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, genders, and disabilities;
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff;
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, local home care, and healthcare personnel/organizations;
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the home care industry; and
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency.