If your loved one just returned home after being hospitalized, it is vital that they receive the proper care to make certain that they make a strong recovery.
Whether returning from surgery, illness, or injury, recently discharged seniors need to eat right, rest well, take their medications, and follow any other instructions provided upon their discharge. Through our transitional care service at Care Art Homecare, we make it easy to transition from hospital to home. Our caregivers can provide the attention, care, and support required to help your loved one make a strong and quick recovery.
Our services include:
- Round-the-clock or hourly care (depending on your needs)
- Assistance with scheduling follow-up appointments with doctors and therapists
- Monitoring of condition to watch out for any changes
- Transportation to appointments with doctors and therapists
- Assistance with personal activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Respite care
- Prescription pickups
- And more
Set an Assessment now for a comprehensive in-home evaluation of your needs. If you have other service-related inquiries, you can reach our team at 949-391-0081 for assistance.